Colearn places a high value on curating worthwhile experiences for our families through field trips, events, and workshops. The Experiential Lead is a community focused position, creating great educational experiences for our students and their families. Experiential Leads are an integral component of our learning model.
This is a part time position with flexible work hours. The Experiential Lead sources, plans, and implements field trip opportunities within the local community and region. Experiential Leads are experts at designing educational learning experiences for both students and their parents. This position also entails sourcing and scheduling professional speakers for our weekly Parent Workshops.
- Source worthwhile field trip opportunities within a geographical region.
- Schedule, plan, and implement all aspects of field trips for the Colearn community.
- Source interesting speakers from a variety of fields for Colearn Parent Workshops
- Schedule, implement, and follow up with parent workshop speakers
- Plan Colearn park days within a geographical region, ensuring successful implementation.
- Attend marketing events within your local region to help promote Colearn to the homeschooling community.
- Experienced in homeschooling or relevant learning styles outside of school.
- A go-to person in a homeschooling community.
- Enjoy showing community leadership, developing relationships with parents, families, learners, and local resource providers.
- Not afraid of using, or better yet have an interest in digital tools and online programs.
- Passionate about working with parents, families, and learners to empower them to make a path that's right for them.